Some random observations and musings from the weekend.
- We should create a new holiday to celebrate girls who don’t know how hot they are. Name ideas?
- Now that I’ve learned about ‘funeral self-shots’, I wish to smash every cell phone I see to tiny bits.
- An insightful and must-read post from Whisky and Ashes. YouSoWould also has a provocative post. There are many angles and perspectives to the manosphere (term accepted and understood to mean what it means) that go beyond what has been the norm. Growth and expansion are good things. I enjoy that so many men are putting their two cents into the conversation.
- More and more women are reading and commenting on my post regarding the submissiveness of women, and the natural power that it holds. This is of course no surprise to many who would ordinarily read this and like blogs, but I suspect that a lot of women and men in ‘normal’ society will either feel surprised to read such comments, or perhaps feel a touch of relief to learn that they are not alone.
- I’m appalled at all of the violent tweets towards Matt Forney, and the fact that there’s nothing much done by Twitter admins to these people. Regardless of how they feel about his words, they can do better. Sickening.
- Congratulations are in order to Tanner of Masculine Style, they have another bundle of love on the way. He’s a living example of positive masculinity and fatherhood and I tip my hat to him.
- New Letters to a young man post is in the works, based on a heartfelt letter from a reader. Will finish when time permits.
- End Game e-book is now only 2.50 USD. If you haven’t read yet, get it today.